2019 Generac Guardian 22kW WiFi Enabled Model #7042
Call for Price
The 22 kW Guardian® Series home standby generator is the largest air-cooled home standby generator on the market. Not only does it deliver all the features and functionality customers have come to expect from the market-leading brand of home standby generators, but with an MSRP that is the lowest cost per kilowatt of any air-cooled home standby generator. Provides whole house coverage for many homes.
- Mobile Link™ Remote Monitoring FREE with every Guardian Series Home standby generator Allows you to monitor the status of your generator from anywhere in the world using a smartphone, tablet, or PC. Easily access information, such as the current operating status and maintenance alerts. Connect your account to your authorized service dealer for fast, friendly and proactive service. With Mobile Link, you are taken care of before the next power outage.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for automatic standby generators.
- True Power™ Technology delivers best-in-class power quality with less than 5 percent total harmonic distortion for clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances.
- Generac generators and engines are engineered and assembled in the USA*. *Assembled in the USA using domestic and foreign parts
- Quiet-Test™ Self-Test Mode runs at a lower RPM for a five or twelve minute test, making generators significantly quieter than other brands while consuming less fuel.
- Generac's G-Force Engine is a purpose-built, pressure-lubricated engine capable of handling the rigors of generator use, resulting in power that’s more reliable and requires less routine maintenance than any competitive engine.
- 24/7/365 Customer Support Team standing by all day, every day from our headquarters in Wisconsin to answer any questions you might have.
- Our RhinoCoat™ powder-coated finish helps make corrosion-resistant aluminum perfect for all weather conditions.
- Generac’s Evolution™ Controller features a multilingual LCD display that allows users to monitor battery status and track maintenance intervals to ensure your generator is always in top operating condition.
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (LP): 20,000 Watts*
- Rated Maximum Continuous Power Capacity (NG): 19,500 Watts *
- Rated Voltage: 240
- Rated Maximum Continuous Load Current – 240 Volts (LP/NG): 91.7/81.3
- Total Harmonic Distortion: Less than 5%
- Main Line Circuit Breaker: 100 Amp
- Phase: 1
- Number of Rotor Poles: 2
- Rated AC Frequency: 60Hz
- Power Factor: 1
- Battery Requirement (not included): 12 Volts, Group 26R 540 CCA Minimum or Group 35AGM 650 CCA Minimum
- Unit Weight (lb/kg): 466/211
- Dimensions (L x W x H) in/mm: 48 x 25 x 29/1218 x 638 x 732
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator operating at normal load**: 67
- Sound output in dB(A) at 23 ft (7 m) with generator in Quiet-Test™ low-speed exercise mode**: 58
- Exercise duration: 5 min
- Type of Engine: GENERAC G-Force 1000 Series
- Number of Cylinders: 2
- Displacement: 999 cc
- Cylinder Block:
- Valve Arrangement: Overhead Valve
- Ignition System: Solid-state w/ Magneto
- Governor System: Electronic
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Starter: 12 VDC
- Oil Capacity Including Filter: Approx. 1.9 qt/1.8 L
- Operating rpm: 3,600
- Fuel Consumption - Natural Gas ft³/hr (m³/hr): 1/2 Load: 228 (6.46); Full Load: 327 (9.26)
- Fuel Consumption - Liquid Propane ft³/hr (gal/hr) [l/hr]: 1/2 Load: 92 (2.53) [9.57]; Full Load: 142 (3.90) [14.77]
- Two-Line Plain Text Multilingual LCD Display: Simple user interface for ease of operation.
- Mode Buttons:Auto: Automatic Start on Utility failure. 7 day exerciser.
- Manual: Start with starter control, unit stays on. If utility fails, transfer to load takes place.
- Off: Stops unit. Power is removed. Control and charger still operate.
- Ready to Run/Maintenance Messages: Standard
- Engine Run Hours Indication: Standard
- Programmable start delay between 2-1500 seconds: Standard (programmable by dealer only)
- Utility Voltage Loss/Return to Utility Adjustable (Brownout Setting): From 140-171 V/190-216 V
- Future Set Capable Exerciser/Exercise Set Error Warning: Standard
- Run/Alarm/Maintenance Logs: 50 Events Each
- Engine Start Sequence: Cyclic cranking: 16 sec on, 7 rest (90 sec maximum duration).
- Starter Lock-out: Starter cannot re-engage until 5 sec after engine has stopped.
- Smart Battery Charger: Standard
- Charger Fault/Missing AC Warning: Standard
- Low Battery/Battery Problem Protection and Battery Condition Indication: Standard
- Automatic Voltage Regulation with Over and Under Voltage Protection: Standard
- Under-Frequency/Overload/Stepper Overcurrent Protection: Standard
- Safety Fused/Fuse Problem Protection: Standard
- Automatic Low Oil Pressure/High Oil Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Overcrank/Overspeed (@ 72 Hz)/rpm Sense Loss Shutdown: Standard
- High Engine Temperature Shutdown: Standard
- Internal Fault/Incorrect Wiring Protection: Standard
- Common External Fault Capability: Standard
- Field Upgradable Firmware: Standard
- Engine Type
- GENERAC G-Force 1000 Series
- 999 cc
- 48 in. (1218 mm)
- 25 in. (638 mm)
- 29 in. (732 mm)
- 466 lb. (211 kg)
- AC Output
- LP: 20,000W; Natural Gas: 19,500W
- Noise Level
- 67 dB(A)